Thursday, April 12, 2012
These are my favorite books I've read in the first quarter of 2012. I'm pretty psyched about how diverse the group is. If you were with me, I'd be pressing these books into your hands:
1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - my review will post on April 25th. I loved this addition to the Graceling series.
2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - I loved this one even more than Delirium.
3. The Strange Case of the Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger - What a middle grade gem!
4. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard - Takes me back to my backpacking days.
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - My review will post on April 18th. This is my new favorite book.
6. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Who do I love more, Sean or Puck?
7. What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones - My review is coming up tomorrow. Sones is my queen for novels in verse.
8. Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse - School reading list done right. Ignore the cover.
9. The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan - Look for my review of this novel in verse later this summer.
PS. Do you love my new Photoshop skills? I am teaching myself, using the tutorials at Pugly Pixel.
Posted by Miss K at 12:00 AM