These are the books that I am most eager to get my hands on. They are either unreleased, not in my library system, or not at the Barnes and Noble near my house. I'm keeping my eyes out for these six.
1. Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King - This has been on my radar since I read Please Ignore Vera Dietz over the summer. King's novel has haunted me and I want that feeling again.
2. The Firefly Letters by Margarita Engle - Engle's my girl, so I need to read this novel in verse, especially after reading Katie's review.
3. Frost by Marianna Baer - The review of this novel on Stacked shot this to the top of my TBR list. A psychological thriller set in a boarding school is exactly my cup of tea.
4. Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams - Another recommendation from Stacked...I really love that website. It's plot seems fascinating and would be a great addition to the novels in verse challenge at Born Bookish.
5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - This one will be released in May and I can't wait. The buzz around this book is so big that they didn't even need to give out many ARCs, so I will be buying it the day it releases. Divergent was a book that I stayed up all night reading, then recommended to everyone I know.
6. Thumped by Megan McCafferty - My review of Bumped wasn't glowing, but the more that I think about this novel, the more I want to know what happens to twins Melody and Harmony. I'm looking forward to reading this when it releases on April 24th.
What's on your Most Wanted List? Have you read any of my Most Wanted books?